The list of things that scare me is extensive. I’ve tried hard to work through these fears, but some of them have eluded me.
1. I’m mildly scared of spiders. It’s not fear so much as they creep me out. Their just so weird and awkward. *Shivers*
2. Deep water
3. Along with that is the fear of not being able to see the bottom of a body of water. Even bathtubs. I can’t take bubble baths, because I can’t see the bottom.
4. Being killed in the shower. I can’t close my eyes for too long while I’m in there or something, someone, might get me. This makes washing my hair particularly difficult.
5. Being strangled. I can’t stand people touching my neck or getting remotely close. Even hugs! When you hug someone, you should seriously just turn your head to the outside. Even shirt collars and seat-belts drive me crazy!
6. Being alone. I, like everyone else, need my alone time, but I am also a very social person. I tried living by myself and it was really stinkin’ hard! Next year may be a struggle, as I have a single room, but I’ve got a great set of neighbors to keep me company.
7. Losing the people who are close to me to death. If I lose them to distance or growing apart, that I can deal with, but I’ve always been bad with death. This is something I’ve going to have to work through in my line of work.
This is the list I’ve come up with. Seems oddly appropriate that I, being ever so spiritual, have seven major fears to work through. I’m sure there are other minor fears that are escaping me for the moment, but that’s unimportant. I don’t know what made me think of this post, but here you have it. Read away, lovely people!